Sunday, August 30, 2009

and the history continues...

Sometimes love histories just paused... sometimes they just ended even if we dont want it to.
Today is a cloudy day... its a sad day for some people... but today may be a good one for me.
I am a deep depression. and i need to stop.
I need to stop. I need to be able to enjoy my days again. i cant go on like this. My daughter is claiming my attention. the people around me is too. It seems that only work is capable of distract me.
Its enough ! I really need to move on.
I guess this is what happens when you fall in love and that person is far away... I cant stop missing him... i guess distance relationships are not made for me...
I need my man on my side. i need to feel him everyday.

I dont blame any one but me. i always knew he wasnt going to stay here... i tried super hard not to fall for him... but i did...
and now.. its killing me...

i need to stop. i need to not depend on him... not wait for him, i need to go out of this room.
I miss myself... i miss my happy self...

No comments:

Post a Comment