Thursday, July 30, 2009

Im back

So much for me traying to stay away from the blog...
It really helps me understand why i do stuff sometimes.
I am going through a lot lately...
i had some balance in my life for sometime.... but then i met this wonderful guy and my life got better... but now he is gone, he is back at his home... and i am left out here... in a fight with the balance that i need.
I know that having a long distance relationship is hard... to me its almost impossible! i dont even know sometimes why am I doing it... it hurts.
i dont know if Im seen you again soon...
I feel lonely...
i do miss your company, your laughs... your hands around my body
Anyway
Work is hectic! everything is crazy, last minute and late... I am feeling a lot of stress.. . im trying my best but nothing seems to catch up... i just keep going... but sometimes is so hard...

What works for me lately...its enya music... im trying to cool off!

No comments:

Post a Comment